Thank You, Mr. P!!

Dear Mr. Perez,

Over the school year, you have been an inspiration to all your students, including the Chronicle Crew. We are so thankful to have you in our lives and hope that as we continue to grow and evolve, we will have you as our guiding light. Your kind words and actions have helped mold us into the writers that we are today. We thank for all that you do, our gratitude is beyond words.

Grace:

“You have inspired me to continue my journey in journalism. I am so grateful that you have guided me this year.”

Maya:

“Mr. Perez, you are an inspiration to all fellow students, teachers, and many more. You bring such joy to History and you push us to our best abilities. Thank you so much for believing in us and for having faith in what we can do.” (P.S. if it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t have survived period 8.)

Luna:

“Mr. P- where do I start? You helped make me who I am today. I consider you one of my role models and I hope you will continue to guide and make me who I am. Thank you!!!!!! (PS I actually survived P.8 thx to you!!)

Jasmin:

“Mr. Perez, what can I say? You have helped in every aspect of my work. You have helped me become a better writer, a better student, and most importantly, a better person. Your advice and incredible teaching methods mean everything to me. I’m going to miss you so much next year!

Ella:

Mr. Perez!

I can’t even start to describe how much you have helped me with my writing, and knowledge of history. You are an amazing teacher and it will stink not having you next year, so thank you for everything.

Nicolas:

“Mr. Perez. I do not know where to begin. Thank you for helping me become a better person. You have taught me how to have self-confidence and have made me a better writer and a better student. I’ll miss you very much next year!”

Lexi:

Mr. Perez! I really enjoyed being in the journalism elective! You made history a fun class that I looked forward to! I’m sad that we won’t have you as a History teacher next year but I will do the Journalism elective.

Noelia:

I have always enjoyed having as a teacher! You have taught me a lot of history and knowledge! We all honor you! We will miss you a lot next year!

Maia:

Mr. Perez, thank you so much for being the amazing teacher that you are. You have put up with my crazy antics and loud laughs and yes, I must admit that is a difficult job. Thank you for a great year!

Once again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts!