Student Government Elections 2019-2020

October 1, 2019

Student government elections are coming up and you might want to run for grade president or advisory representative. There will be 3 presidents, one for each grade, and 20 advisory representatives for each grade (2 for each advisory). If you are interested in running for either of these you should read this article.

To qualify, you must attain threes and fours in courtesy, industry, and responsibility. If you have any twos or ones, you’ll have to wait for next year. You’ll get your grades for courtesy, industry, and responsibility this Thursday. If you want to run you have to sign out a form and give it to Ms. Ley-Sepe or Lord Toussaint by Oct. 8th. You’ll have to write a speech and email it to [email protected] by Oct. 14. You’ll also have to say it to the whole school when you’re campaigning from Tue. 15th to Thur. 17th. Before all of this happens you will go to a lunch with Lord and Ms. Ley-Sepe if you’re thinking about running. This is on Oct. 7th to discuss what the SGA’s (Student Government Administration) responsibilities will be. You’ll be voting in your advisories on Oct. 17th and it’ll be announced who won on Oct. 18th.

This will be a fun and exciting election, so get your speeches ready soon for Advisory Rep. or Grade President. If you run you never know, you could be president of  the whole US one day. It all starts right here!

5 Comments

5 Responses to “Student Government Elections 2019-2020”

1. Lord Toussaint on October 4th, 2019 12:48 pm

I especially agree with those last two sentences, “If you run you never know, you could be president of the whole US one day. It all starts right here!”

2. Maria on October 7th, 2019 2:58 pm

I agree with everything you said!You are right… If you win you might be president of the US one day.Great typing by the way.

3. Cynthia Ley Sepe on October 8th, 2019 9:46 am

It’s so important to being an active participate in your community! Please join our SGA!

4. Nicolas Younes on October 10th, 2019 8:19 am

I am definitely running!!!

5. Valentina on October 15th, 2019 7:27 am

good job cousin!

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

Cushman Chronicle • Copyright 2019 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in