What’s Up, Cushman?

Jasmin Rossi, News Reporter

What’s up, Cushman?

This question may seem a little out of the blue (Cushman blue…get it?), but believe it or not, there is a lot going on in our school. Especially this week.

Now, we’re all preparing for the much needed holiday break, but sometimes there’s a moment where we need to slow down and catch up, so here is the first, (but likely not last) “What’s Up, Cushman?” edition.

This week, Cushman is hosting these main and upcoming school events:

• ALUMNI LUNCHEON:

Coming up is an alumni luncheon at Cushman’s Music Center this Wednesday, December 18th, from 12-2 pm!

• WINTER ASSEMBLIES:

On December 19th, our youngest students at the Primary School will be performing their Winter Assemblies at 9 AM in their best holiday outfits, while the Elementary School will be performing alongside, wearing their full dress uniforms, at 1:30 PM.

• SANTA SING:

The Middle School’s Theater Elective will be performing their annual Santa Sing on Friday, December 20th beginning at 10 AM.

• NOON DISMISSAL – FRIDAY, DECEMBER 20TH

• WINTER BREAK – DEC. 23 – JAN 6th

If you would like some more information on these upcoming events, the Cushman News weekly email has more information on everything you should know! One thing we surely know, however, is that this week can definitely be considered an exciting, event-filled week, so take advantage of it and have a wonderful final week of the 2019 school year!

The Cushman Chronicle would like to wish all Cushman families a lovely winter break and happy holidays! We hope you come back to school in the new year feeling refreshed and well!

Happy Holidays to all!