It’s Finally Time: Responses From The Cushy Cougar

Jasmin Rossi, News Reporter

Well, hello my fellow Cougar! It’s finally the time you’ve all been waiting for. Yes, I’m going to start responding to your letters. The way this will work is that I will be trying to answer one or two letters per month. And today is letter one, season one of the Cushy Cougar! Many of the letters I have received ask the same things, so I have chosen one that I believe summarizes most of your questions. Here it is:

Dear Cushy Cougar,

Why can’t we have one Friday where we wear whatever we want every month? On our birthday, why can’t we leave early? Why don’t we have more lunch options? Why aren’t we able to bring our phones to school and put them in a bin in our advisory and be able to use them after and before school? May we have several Volleyball teams so that everyone gets to play?

From,

Wonder thing slime 901 reasons you should answer me

Hi Wonder thing slime 901 reasons you should answer me,

I think that a Friday where you guys wear whatever you want each month would be great, and I will talk to my secret associative to see what can be done about that specific matter, I think that that’s a fun idea that could be easily organized, so, I will try my best, without promises, to make that possible.

Maybe leaving early on birthdays would be fun, but if everyone was allowed to do that, wouldn’t people take advantage of it and pretend that it’s their birthday just for that? And don’t forget, the reason you have school every day is so that you can learn, and remember what you learn, so, even missing one day of school might disorganize your week and or put you behind. And, isn’t it nice to dress down, when the whole school cheers for you at flag, and when you can tell your teachers that it’s your birthday? I mean, there are some positive sides to birthdays at school!

Bringing phones to school has been talked about by administrators, staff, and students too, but it has been agreed on to not bring them in. I’m not sure why, but I do know that our school doesn’t really like phones, and although that may seem strange to some people, having a phone free campus is definitely for the better…

Several Volleyball teams sounds great however since the season is over, I can’t do much about that now. I can ask my secret associate but, the process might take time. I think that boys should be able to play Volleyball too, so I will definitely work on your request.

I will try my very best to fulfill your requests but as I always say, my greatest advice is to always look at the bright side of things! Have a great day, and thank you for writing to me!

Kindest Regards,

The Cushy Cougar

CC

6 Comments

6 Responses to “It’s Finally Time: Responses From The Cushy Cougar”

1. Jhonas on November 13th, 2018 7:42 am

Wonder Thing Slime 901 Reasons You Should Answer Me, you are soooooooooooo luckkyyy. The Cushy Cougar answered you. Nice letter by the way!

2. Lindsay White on November 13th, 2018 7:44 am

HEY CUSHY COUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can you pleeeeeeeease respond to MY letter?!
    You are such a good writer!!!!!
    Wonder Things Slime 901 Reasons You Should Answer Me,
    You are so lucky that Cushy Cougar responded to you. You should leave a comment or something.
    Read some more articles because they are awesome!!!!!
    TRUST ME! You should definitely read all the articles!
    I LOVE YOU CUSHY COUGAR!!!!!!!!!!

3. Anonymous Cougar on November 13th, 2018 7:46 am

Hi Cushy Cougar,

You should do a piece on Veterans Day

Thanks,

Anonymous Cougar

4. Caracas on November 13th, 2018 7:46 am

OMGG! Cusshhhhhyyyyy Cougarrrr I know you’ll never answer meeee but I LOVEEE you!
    Please answer my letters!
    Lots of love,
    Caracas Continum

5. Anonymous Cougar on November 13th, 2018 7:51 am

Hi Cushy Cougar,

Can you PLZ make a Veterans day piece!! I am desperate!!!

Thanks,

Anonymous Cougar

6. Anonymous Cougar on November 13th, 2018 7:57 am

Hi Cushy Cougar,

Can you do a Veterans day piece?

Thanks,

Anonymous Cougar

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.